Friday, August 24, 2012

Sun Broadband Wireless in Zamboanga City [Review]

Greetings of Peace,

Within these past few months I've been fed up with unstable internet connection from Smart Bro. We have been experiencing so many troubles with them already, and I can say I am one of their unsatisfied customers already. There was a week with no internet connection, then it was fixed, then another week comes with a slow internet connection, to the point that the webpage doesn't even appear because of slow connection. Then another days, where there is a connection but then it keeps on disconnecting from the internet access, every time I play Leauge of Legends I get disconnected, and then reconnected then disconnected, and it was useless. Then sun broadband wireless came to my mind, I visited their shop in Southway mall at 3rd floor, and I asked them if the internet connection of sun broadband is already available in Zamboanga City, then the employee said "Yes", but still I was in doubt about the strenght of the signal of the internet connection, so I reached home and started to google some reviews about sun broadband, as far as my googling brought me, all the feedback I read about sun broadband was positive, so it added to my relief in choosing sun broadband. So I went again to sun office and bought my sun broadband which cost 988 php, then the CSR (Customer Service Representative) showed me some of the things I need to know about my sun broadband. I reached home, and I am excited to try my sun broadband. So finally the testing starts, first thing that I did was to check it's speed and consistency, so I decided to stream a video in youtube and I was amazed by it's video streaming, it was quite fast and the speed is consistent, no buffering, then I opened up my facebook account while video streaming and still it was performing well. I conducted a speed test in speedtest.net to compare the speed of sun broadband and smart broadband. The results are as follows, 

Smart Broadband


Sun Broadband

This Speed test is conducted on August 24, 2012 at around 3am GMT.

Notable among the differences are the download and upload speed,
Smart Broadband = 1.06|||0.26 Mb/s
Sun Broadband = 1.14|||0.33Mb/s
Therefore: Sun Broadband deserves the win.

Another one is the grade,
Smart Broadband = C- (Minus) Slower than 60% of PH
Sun Broadband = C (No Minus) Slower than 51% of PH
Therefore: Sun Broadband deserves the win.

Sun broadband's connection is on HSDPA. For me Sun Broadband is super fine for video streaming, internet surfing, and playing Online games.

But then this are based on my test and experience, the final decision is yours to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment