Monday, June 27, 2011

iMesh Music Downloader - Player

Greetings of peace,

In this post I would like to share to you the music downloader-player that I am using. Previously I was using LimeWire but since LimeWire is not available at the moment I tried to search for another music downloader, and I remember the music downloader that we are using long before when I was still high school, I tried to search for it, and I was surprised that they are still working and operating in sharing music files to end users. The thing that made me use it, is that, it is nice and cool its functionalities are great and its user interface? It's a way too cooler for me. Let me show you and introduce to you the new iMesh 10!..^_^<


Liked it? Download it now, it's completely free!..:)






Downloads

Downloading music is free, as long as it is available. It's just a click away, click "Search" then type the name and artist of the song on the search bar and there it is, iMesh will show you the availability of the song for you to download.

Now Playing?

iMesh's playback is nice, musics are clear, the basic functions such as repeat all, repeat this track, repeat off, shuffle on, shuffle off, volume control, equalizer, play button, stop button, pause button, forward button, and it's backward button are easily seen and easily accessed, it is packed in one place so that you won't wander around looking for the basic functions you are looking for.
One more thing! The Color Schemes! Its color scheme will give you a better mood while playing music, pick the right color for you red, blue, aqua green pink, green, etc..:)


You can even shrink it to it's smallest size, and it looks great, for me it looks like a yummy bubble gum that's juicy to chew..XD..lol..ahaha

I hope you will enjoy having iMesh with you..:)

We are on Facebook, we will appreciate it if you will Like our fan page, please visit our fan page and like us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment